Pricilla Cheung, B.A. – 2013

“After graduating in 2013, I took a gap year to volunteer on Logos Hope, a missionary ship that sails around the world. I found my second family of 400 volunteers from 65 countries who all work, live, and travel together. After traveling across the
Middle East, Asia and back to America, I started working in the Regional Arts & Culture Council in Portland. I enjoy meeting with artists and partners from different backgrounds. I also enjoy contributing my intercultural competency and international experience to my workplace, especially in RACC’s Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion effort.

In my personal life, I have continued to pursue my world traveler dream… by traveling internationally! In 2015 I also started a bilingual English-Chinese travel blog (IG@pric_travelblog) to share my inspirations along the journey and co-founded “GTG,” a global community group to connect with like-minded travel bloggers and foster cross-cultural exchange. This fall, I will begin my journey in pursuing a master degree in Intercultural Studies in Denmark. Thank you — UO International Studies program — for planting seeds in my heart and equipping me to be a better global citizen.”