Block A: Core Courses
The International Studies major requires 4 courses (16 credits) selected from the following options:
- INTL 199, Globalization and the Global Economy
- INTL 240, Perspectives on International Development*
- INTL 250, Value Systems in Cross-Cultural Perspective
- INTL 260, Culture, Capital, and Globalization
- INTL 280, Global Environmental Issues
*Please note this course serves as a pre-requisite to many upper-divison INTL courses, including those required for various Professional Concentration Areas.