Fall 2014 Scholarship Opportunities for undergraduate INTL majors
Two departmental scholarships have just been announced for Fall Term 2014; the Oregon Consular Corps Scholarship and the Judy Fosdick Oliphant Scholarship.
The Oregon Consular Corps Scholarship is designed to assist students with the costs associated with earning a degree in International Studies at the UO.
The Oliphant Scholarship is designed to assist students with costs associated with completing the overseas requirement for the major, and who have plans to complete the experience within the current academic year.
Deadline for applications for both scholarships is Friday, October 24th, 2014. Please submit complete applications to the undergraduate coordinator in 175 PLC before 4:30pm on the date listed.
Oregon Consular Corps Scholarship Requirements-
• Cumulative UO G.P.A. of 3.5 or higher
• minimum of 8 credit hours INTL course work completed prior to 9/30/2014
• accepted into the International Studies Major prior to 12/31/14
• completed 90 total credit hours (junior class standing) prior to 12/31/14
• maintain full‐time student status during the2015-16 academic year
Oliphant Scholarship Requirements-
- Enrolled full-time at the University of Oregon during their time abroad,
- Majoring or double-majoring in International Studies,
- A U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident.